9.06.2006

Where's that new ride?



Yep, my brother and I had fun at Disney over Labor Day Weekend! We rode the new Pirates twice (those Johnny Depp animatronics are A-may-zing!!!) and also enjoyed Typhoon Lagoon, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and of course the rest of Magic Kingdom. Fun was had by all!

In knitting news (that's right, I said knitting news!), look at what I picked up at Tuesday Morning last night for $3.00!



There is so much cute stuff in here! I might become a yarn snob after all, with all this gorgeous Debbie Bliss staring me in the face.

Someday I will have pictures of my other knitting FO's and WIP's....someday. Maybe even someday soon. For now, feel lucky that you're getting to read a post that's not about Project Runway. Check the sidebar for knitting updates in the meantime!

Till next time,
Sarah

PS - Everyone wish me a happy birthday today! 24! :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great trip! Cool score on the $3 book! I'll have to see if my store has one! Did you get your hurricane sock box? I sent it right before the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WANT THE RED 'UN!!!
    WE WANT THE RED 'UN!!!

    ReplyDelete