10.18.2006

Random Blogthing Day!

I Am Pretty Logical

You're a bit of a wizard when it comes to logic
While you don't have perfect logic, you logic is pretty darn good
Keep at it - you've got a lot of natural talent in this area!


Finale of PR tonight! I fully expect Michael to win tonight; then again, so does everyone, and when has the person we all expected to bring home the gold ever been proclaimed the winner? I know a lot of people are pulling for Jeffrey, but he doesn't deserve to win just because he got sober and had to put up with a little crap from Laura. So there. Oh. . .and I don't think they're really going to boot him tonight. Quote me as saying I think the whole ordeal is just a bunch of Laura-inspired Bravo drama. And speaking of Laura, I'd say she has a chance, except that the winner of last season presented an evening wear collection (if you can call what Chloe Dao sent down the runway evening wear), and I doubt Bravo would go for that twice in a row. So, go Uli!

If you haven't seen them yet, now's your last chance to view the designers' final collections before tonight's show!

Till next time,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm hoping you're right and that it's just a ruse. If you notice on the web preview for tonight's episode, they don't show Jeffrey at all, nor do they in any way allude to the situation. That makes me a bit curious because since they completely ignored it...who knows. Reality TV is anything but that.

    TEAM MICHAEL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeffrey won! hooray!

    and even more hooray on that 77%! can't wait to see you, seester!

    ReplyDelete