12.06.2006

We Interrupt This Post. . .

To bring you:



My brother, making his very first appearance on my blog, and sporting a handknit Gryffindor scarf. Unfortunately for his neck, this was made of the cheapy-cheap stuff (think: less than $10 for a six-foot long, double-sided scarf) because it was originally intended to go with a costume. Ah well, live and learn.

In other news, I have almost all my Christmas shopping done! Well, for my family, anyway. The hubby is still (mostly) present-less. Hey, I'm saving the best for last!

Till next time,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. wow, and I haven't even sent you my amazon wishlist yet!

    =^)

    Who am I kidding: look how well I do when you do stuff on your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....
    he usually looks more smiley when he wears it.
    = )

    ReplyDelete