10.18.2007

All About My Man

1. Who is your man? Jonathan Edward Wilson

2. How long have you been together? We met June 8th, 2003. We started dating about a week after that.

3. How long dated? Uhhhh, about 2 1/2 months before we were engaged!

4. How old is your man? 29. . .30 next year, I can't believe it!

5. Who eats more? Hmmm. I would say I do, but I only see Jonathan for dinner, and even then not all the time, so I don't really know! I think we both have healthy appetites.

6. Who said "I love you" first? Jonathan did, the day before I left for a family reunion. . .I think that was in August 2003.

7. Who is taller? Jonathan! I'm 5'3", he's 5'9"

8. Who sings better? We both sing well!

9. Who is smarter? Jonathan! (Hello, can we say undergrad in biochemistry and after that medical school?)

10. Whose temper is worse? Jonathan's.

11. Who does the laundry? I do, sometimes Jonathan.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Jonathan! : )

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

14. Who pays the bills? Jonathan does. . .thank goodness!

15. Who is better with the computer? I am.

16. Who mows the lawn? No lawn, but when we have one, it will likely be the neighbor's kid. I've never mowed a lawn in my life, and there is no way Jonathan will have the time.

17. Who cooks dinner? Cook? Right now my fridge is filled with Lean Cuisines, fruit and vegetables. If you consider peeling a peach or nuking a frozen dinner as cooking, then that would be me.

18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Jonathan, although since he just bought me one of these, I have a feeling it'll be me more often.

19. Who pays when you go out? Jonathan, unless he forgot his wallet, in which case I pay with the credit card he got me. (Which is pink! And he picked it out just for me! Awwww. . .)

20. Who is most stubborn? Jonathan.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on the offence. . .

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine; my dad is a retired airline pilot, so he and my mom get to fly for free!

23. Who kissed who first? Jonathan kissed me first, but I heartily returned the affection!

24. Who asked who out? Jonathan asked me out; our first date was to the zoo, where the lions. . .uh. . .shall we say. . .put on a show? ; )

25. Who proposed? Jonathan proposed on Halloween of 2003; he was wearing a Superman outfit! He proposed by singing me a song he'd written just for me.

26. Who is more sensitive? Jonathan. . .definitely.

27. Who has more friends? Um.

28. Who has more siblings? I do, I have 2 older brothers (and a fabulous seester!) and Jonathan has 1 younger brother.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jonathan! And I'm glad! : )

Jenni, your turn!

Till next time,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. yay, i get to be a sibling!= ) and i got tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. it'll be a few days before i get to this, because for some odd reason i can't post to my blog from work (something to do with internet explorer) and we're going to be in oklahoma all weekend and tomorrow i have super secret birfday preparations to get done before we leave. but i will get to it! i think it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love finding out things I didn't know about people I love. Thanks so much for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, seester! i did it!

    ReplyDelete