2.26.2013

Style Your Knits: Knight Service

It's been a little while since I posted a Style Your Knits, so when Teresa Gregorio asked me if I'd be interested in styling her shrug for spring, I jumped at the chance!

Now me personally, I don't wear shrugs all that often, but many of you love these little accessories, and this one is especially cute. A peek at the original pattern reveals that the sleeve caps have wonderful beading, which means this is something you could really glam up for evening if you wanted! I love a pattern with options.

Knight Service

I decided to style this little shrug with a loose tunic, wide-leg jeans, and some colorful accents. Easy and casual for spring!

You can find my entire collection of styled handknits here. Know of a pattern you think I should style? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment